1) Download and Install SkyTunes Server:
Note: Adobe AIR is required before you can install the .air file.
2) Import your music library to SkyTunes Server.
3) Download SkyTunes from the Market Place / App Store
If you've already downloaded it, just close the app and restart!
4) Enter your Private IP address and Port # into your PlayBook, and hit "Save".
* Note: SkyTunes will attempt to auto-connect to your server, if this fails you will need to manually enter the info.
You can find both the IP address and Port can under Settings in SkyTunes Server
** With some networking skills, you can use port forwarding to expose your public IP, and access your music from anywhere!!
That's it :)
Enjoy your tunes!